interviews with some of the production crew of the hot indie feature
Many of the crew of Gabriela
were working on their first feature-length motion picture. By working
hard on an independent feature film, they were able to get astoundingly
great experience. Many of them have gone-on to work on more movies,
television, commercials and other projects. Several of them were
interviewed to get insights about what it was like to work on the
- Former psychology student, started as a production assistant
and ended up being co-executive producer. More
- Just out of film school, provided extra value by rotating as needed
as 1st and 2nd camera assistant, grip/electric and dolly. More
- Got her start as a student intern and moved into the art
department as the set decorator. More
- media studies major worked as a production assistant
for Director, Vincent Miller. More
- Used her experience as a clothing designer to get herself
a position as costume designer for the movie. More
- Worked as a production assistant, did some grip
work, and his daughter Erica ended up snagging a speaking role.
- Started as a production assistant and ended up acting
as well as singing on one of the songs in the movie.
is a comedic love story, with Latino characters and actors. To learn
more about supporting positive Latino themed films like Gabriela,
please visit the Premiere
Weekend Club and find out about the revolutionary Million Moviegoer
March. Interviews courtesy of Gabriela Partners and Grindstone Pictures.
continue to provide in-depth, informative and entertaining features.
us about your job or internship experiences, both good and bad.
We will consider publishing
your story (No pay but lots of glory)